WBPSC Recruitment : Hey folks, we have a fantastic news for all the candidates who are residing in West Bengal state. A short time ago, latest recruitment news has been posted by the West Bengal Public Service Commission on its official page https://wbpsc.gov.in/. There are 300 position in total. Through this recruitment, candidates will be appointed as a General Duty Medical Officer under the labout department, Govt of West Bengal. According to the notification, the online registration procedures has been accepted from 21st September 2023 and it continue till 12th October 2023. So, we advised to the interested applicants must apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2023 within the allotted time.
|Organisation||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Details||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Recruitment Name||WBPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Qualification||PG Medical Qualification|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Application End Date||12th October 2023|
|Salary||INR. 56100 – 144300/- Per month|
|Activity||WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
Vacancy – WBPSC Recruitment
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Category||Exempted|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||Rs. 210|
Eligibility Criteria – WBPSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must obtain a medical degree from a recognised University.
- Candidates must complete 6 month duration practical training as House Staff in any government organisation.
Age limit :
- Medical Graduate – Not exceeding 36 years
- Medical Post Graduate degree – Not exceeding 40 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for WBPSC Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- First of all, applicants are required to visit the official website.
- In the next step, candidates need to read the employment pdf carefully to learn about the eligibility requirements.
- after reading the terms and condition carefully, you must go for registration.
- Enter mobile number and email ID.
- Click on the login option and provide the registration credentials, which you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the application form accurately without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your necessary documents in specified manner.
- Before submitting the form you must pay the required application fee according to your category.
- Recheck the errors and press the submit button.
- Keep a soft copy of the application form for further reference.
Selection for the Engagement of General duty medical officer should be basis on the following Phases
- Screening Test
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Post name – General Duty Medical Officer
- Pay Scale – INR. 56100 – 144300/- Per month
Important Link Section
Q1. Is WBPSC Recruitment 2023 notification released ?
Ans. Yes, the employment notification PDF has been published by WBPSC On 19.09.2023
Q2. When is the WBPSC Recruitment online registration process take place ?
Ans. According to the notification, the online registration procedures has been started on 21st September 2023.
Q3. How many vacancies will be made public for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 300 Vacancies will be made public for General duty medical officer post.