UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment : A latest recruitment notification has been released on 2nd September 2023 along with all the necessary information i.e exa, date, Registration date, vacancy details, age , qualification, salary, selection process, Application process and many more. According to the official notice, The online application process for Stenographer post will begin on 17th October 2023 and the process will continue till 6th November 2023. Candidates interested in being a part of Government organisation can apply much before the deadline.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment – Overview
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Sub ordinate Services Selection commission|
|Recruitment Name||UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 29200 to 92300/- p.m grade pay as applicable|
|Activity||UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||2nd September 2023||17th October 2023||6th November 2023|
Vacancy UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of post|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Category||Exempted|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||Rs. – 25/-|
Eligibility Criteria – UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess intermediate from a recognised Institute.
- Hindi Stenography 80 w.p.m and Hindi Typing 25 w.p.m
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC Institute.
Age limit :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Candidates must visit the official website of UPSSSC’s.
- Find the career section and click on apply online link.
- You must provide the PET Registration number.
- After login to the portal you will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill in all the particulars with required information.
- Deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Upload the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Preview the tab and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Stenographer should be basis on the following Phases
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main examination.
- Documents verification.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Stenographer||Rs. 29200 to 92300/- per month plus grade pay as applicable.|
Important Link Section
Q1. How many vacancies are released for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 277 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q2. What is the last date of application for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for stenographer post is 6th November 2023.
Q3. What is the application fee for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. All the candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as a application fee