UPSC ESE Recruitment : Union Public Service Commission has recently uploaded a notification regarding Engineering Services Exam 2023 on its official page. According to the notification, The online registration link for Engineering Services Exam 2023 will be enabled from 6th September 2023 onwards on its official page. Interested individual who want to be a part of ESE Exam can submit their application before 26th September 2023. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want a secure career in Government field. Candidates who cleared all the stages will be deployed anywhere in India.
UPSC ESE Recruitment – Overview
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Engineering Services Exam 2023|
|Recruitment Name||UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Application Date||26th September 2023|
|Activity||UPSC ESE Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||6th September 2023||6th September 2023||26th September 2023|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Category||Exempted|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||Rs. – 200|
Eligibility Criteria – UPSC ESE Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates possess a Degree in Engineering discipline from a recognised University
- Candidates possess a Degree or Diploma in Engineering discipline from such foreign university or under such condition as may be recognised by the government.
Age limit :
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Candidates must go to the official website of UPSC’s.
- Then registered themselves for OTR .
- After successfully completion of OTR Process candidates must login with using the credentials.
- After that fill up the form carefully with required information.
- Upload your signature, passport photo and other testimonials in proper size and dimension as prescribed in the PDF.
- Preview the tab and deposit the application fee according to your category.
- press the submit button and keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement should be basis on the following Phases
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main examination.
- Documents verification.
Important Link Section
FAQs of UPSC ESE Recruitment
Q1. How Many vacancies are released for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The vacancy details are tentative.
Q2. When does the application process start for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The application process will begin on 6th September 2023 according to the official statement.
Q3. What is the last date for submitting the application for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The application procedures will end on 26th September 2023.