SBI PO Recruitment : State Bank of India has posted an official announcement for inviting eligible candidates on its official page https://www.sbi.co.in/. a total of 2000 opening have been made public for the position of Probationary Officer post. Through this drive, eligible candidates will be recruited under the different offices/ unit of SBI across the country.
The online link for registration is now enabled on its official page from 7th September 2023 and the registration link will be automatically disabled on 7th September 2023. So, candidates interested to join SBI as Probationary Officer can utilise this opportunity before the deadline. This is an excellent career opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for a secure career in government sector.
SBI PO Recruitment
|Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer|
|Recruitment Name||SBI PO Recruitment 2023|
|Qualification||Any Graduate degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Application Date||27th September 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 41960/- p.m|
|Activity||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application||Date of preliminary Exam||Date of Main Exam||Date of Interview|
|Date||7th September 2023||27th September 2023||November , 2023||December 2023 / January 2024||January / February 2024|
Vacancy – SBI PO Recruitment
Name of the post – Probationary Officer
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Category||Exempted|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||Rs. 750/-|
Eligibility Criteria – SBI PO Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Probationary Officer||Candidates must have Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised Institute or such equivalent degree from any recognised Institute.|
Age limit :
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Probationary Officer||The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years|
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI Bank’s.
- Registered themselves on the portal through the career section available on homepage.
- Candidates need a valid mobile and email ID in order to register.
- After successfully completion of the registration procedures candidates need to pay the requisite application fee according to your category as mention in the recruitment notice.
- Fill up the application form carefully with required information.
- Candidates must scan their signature, Photograph, Hand written declaration & left thumb impression in proper format.
- Recheck the details and submit the form before last date.
- Keep a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Probationary Officer should be basis on the following Phases
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Group Discussion / Personal Interview
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Probationary Officer||Rs. 41960/- per month|
Important Link Section
Q1. What is the Date of preliminary Exam for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The exam will be held in the month of November 2023.
Q2. Is SBI PO Recruitment 2023 notification out ?
Ans. Yes the recruitment notification has been out on 7th September 2023.
Q3. What is the last date of application for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. According to the notification, the last date of submit the application is 27th September 2023