PSSSB Recruitment : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has posted an official announcement for inviting qualified candidates for the engagement of Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant / Inspector. A total of 345 opening have been made public for the said position. eligible candidates will be appointed under the various offices throughout the Punjab state. On its official page, a link for registration is now available. Interested applicants can use the link to apply for this recruitment before the deadline i.e 29th September 2023.
|Organisation||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant / Inspector|
|Recruitment Name||PSSSB Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 Years|
|Application Date||29th September 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 35400/- p.m|
|Activity||PSSSB Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||25th August 2023||6th September 2023||29th September 2023|
Vacancy – PSSSB Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer-Civil (O&M)||44|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Category||Rs. 250/-|
|Physically Handicapped||Rs. 500/-|
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Eligibility Criteria – PSSSB Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
Junior Engineer-Civil (O&M)
|Candidates must possess 3 year full time diploma degree in civil engineering from an institute recognised by State Technical Education board.|
|Sr Assistant-Inspector||i) Candidates should possess Bachelors degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognised University.|
ii) Candidates must Cleared Punjabi and English Typewriting test at a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m.
Age limit :
- The minimum age required for all category candidates is 18 years.
- Maximum age required for General category candidates – 37 years
- Maximum age required for SC & BC category candidates (Punjab state) – 42 years
- Maximum age required for central and state employee candidates – 45 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for PSSSB Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Candidates are required to visit the career section of the PSSSB in order to registered themselves.
- After registration candidates must login with using the Application ID and mobile number.
- Fill up the application form carefully with required information.
- Deposit fee and upload all the documents.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Junior Engineer & Sr assistant/ Inspector should be basis on the following Phases
- Objective type Test.
- Personal Interview
Salary will be given to the selected candidates Rs. 35400/- per month as per 7th CPC
Important Link Section
Q1. How many vacancies are released for PSSSB Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 345 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q2. What is the last date of application for PSSSB Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application to apply is 29th September 2023