OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment : Good news has arrived for job seekers. a latest job notification has been published by Odisha Sub ordinate Staff Selection commission. The online registration procedures for Radiographer post began on 21st September 2023 and it will last through 20th October 2023. For 378 vacancies, candidates will be hired for Radiographer post.
In order to make thing easier for job seekers, we included all the crucial information about OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 such as selection process, eligibility requirement, vacancy information, wages ranges, application amount & others.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Organisation||Odisha Sub ordinate Staff Selection commission.|
|Recruitment Name||OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023|
|Qualification||12th/ Diploma Degree|
|Age Limit||21 – 38 years|
|Application End Date||20th October 2023|
|Salary||INR. 25500 – 81100 Per month|
|Activity||OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
Vacancy – OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Name of the category||Vacancy|
|SC/ ST Category||NIL|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria – OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Radiographer||Candidates have HSC Certificate issued by the board of secondary education, Odisha|
Candidates have Diploma degree in Radiography from a recognised Institute
Age limit :
- Minimum age – Not less than 21 years
- Maximum age – Not exceeding 38 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- It is necessary for you to go the official website.
- After that click on the link “How do I Register/re-register, enter your mobile number and email ID
- To apply online, click on the link.
- use the credentials for login
- Carefully filled out all the required field.
- The scanned documents are uploaded in the appropriate manner
- Remit the necessary application fee
- recheck for errors before clicking the submit button.
- Keep a digital copy of the application form for further reference.
Selection should be basis on the following Phases
- OMR Based Written Test (CBRT Mode)
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Radipgrapher||Pay matrix level – 7|
Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
Important Link Section
FAQs of OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Q1. What is the OSSSC OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 online registration process starting date?
Ans. According to the notification, the online registration procedures has been started on 21st September 2023.
Q2. How many vacancies will be made public for the OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 378 Vacancies will be made public for this recruitment.
Q3. What is the full form OSSSC ?
Ans. OSSSC stands for Odisha Sub ordinate Staff Selection commission.