Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment : Karnataka Forest Department intends to engage a qualified applicants for the position of Forest Watcher. 310 vacancies will be filled for the aforesaid position. The online registration procedures for Forest Watcher post began on 27th September 2023 and it will open through 26th October 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements specified in the notification may submit an application before the deadline. This article describe the complete details of eligibility requirements, salary details, vacancy details, selection procedures & more.
Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment
|Organisation||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Post Details||Forest Watcher|
|Recruitment Name||Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 33 years|
|Application End Date||26th October 2023|
|Activity||Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||In the month of September||27th September 2023||26th October 2023|
Vacancy Details – Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category candidates||Rs. 120|
|Other category Category candidates||Rs. 220|
Eligibility Criteria – Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Candidates should cleared II PUC Examination from a recognised institute or its equivalent|
Age limit :
- To apply for the position, candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Maximum age for General candidates should not more than – 30 years
- Maximum age for 2A/ 2B/3A/ 3B candidates should not more than – 32 years
- Maximum age for SC/ST/CAT-I candidates should not more than – 33 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- To submit an application, go to the official site.
- select the career section available on the homepage.
- With your mobile number and email ID create a login credentials.
- Then login using the ID and password.
- Fill up the application form and Upload documents in proper format.
- Deposit fee as per your category.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Forest watcher should be basis on the following Phases
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Forest Watcher||20000 – 500-21000-600-24600-700-28800-800-33600-900-36300|
Important Link Section
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Q1. What is the qualification requirements to apply for Forest Watcher post?
Ans. Candidates should cleared II PUC Examination from a recognised institute or its equivalent
Q2. How many vacancies are released for Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 310 vacancies are announced through this drive
Q3. What is the last date of application for Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates must submit their form before 26th October 2023.