JK Bank Recruitment : J&K Bank has invited online application for fulfilling a total of 396 vacancies for Apprentice post on its official page https://www.jkbank.com/. The online application will be receive from 29th August 2023 to 12th September 2023. Candidates who are selected for Apprentice post will be appointed under the various offices of J&K Bank Across India. In this page, We have shared the complete details regarding JK Bank Recruitment 2023 such as application fee, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important date & others.
JK Bank Recruitment – Overview
|Recruitment Name||JK Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 Years|
|Application Date||12th September 2023|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Activity||JK Bank Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||29th August 2023||29th August 2023||12th September 2023|
Vacancy – JK Bank Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Reserved category||Rs. 500/-|
|Unreserved category||Rs. 700|
Eligibility Criteria – JK Bank Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised University
Age limit :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years and maximum age should not more than 28 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for JK Bank Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website
- Scroll down the page and click on latest recruitment section.
- Click on the New registration available on the career section.
- Start your registration procedures with valid information.
- After registration you need to login with Application ID and password.
- Fill up the application form with your basic details i.e name, qualification, ID Card number, DOB and more.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Deposit the fee according to your category.
- Preview your application form and submit the form.
Selection for the Engagement of Apprentice should be basis on the following Phases
- MCQ Based written exam.
- Documents verification
Age should be admissible according to the govt rules.
Important Link Section
Q1. How Many vacancies are released for JK Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. A total number of 396 vacancies are released for this drive
Q2. What is the Last date of application for JK Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this recruitment is 12th September 2023.
Q3. What is the Age required for JK Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years and maximum age should not more than 28 years