GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment : The Gandevi People’s Co-operative Bank limited aims to engage a total 20 vacant seats in the clerical cadre at various offices / branches of GPCB Bank. A total number of 20 vacancies are released for the Clerk post. Any Applicants, who intends to work as a Clerk can submit their application before the deadline. According to the notification, the online registration procedures will begin on 1st October 2023 and will continue till 20th October 2023. Before applying for the position, candidates must read the entire article to know the details of eligibility requirements, Vacancy information, salary details, application process, application fee & others.
GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment
|Organisation||The Gandevi People’s Co-operative Bank limited|
|Recruitment Name||GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||21 – 28 years|
|Application End Date||20th October 2023|
|Activity||GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||1st October 2023||1st October 2023||20th October 2023|
Vacancy Details – GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|SC/ ST Category candidates||Rs. 500 + 18% GST Applicable = Rs. 590|
|Other category Category candidates||Rs. 500 + 18% GST Applicable = Rs. 590|
Eligibility Criteria – GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Candidates should possess Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised Institute with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Excluding B.A)|
Age limit :
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- To submit an application, go to the official site.
- select the career section available on the homepage.
- You must read carefully read the employment PDF after downloading the recruitment notice
- With your mobile number and email ID create a login credentials.
- Then login using the ID and password.
- Fill up the application form with required details.
- Upload scanned copies of image, Signature, Hand written declaration and others in specified manner.
- Before submitting the application form you must pay the required application fee as per your category.
- Fix the errors on the form and press the submit button
- Bring a Digital copy of the form for future reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Lady Supervisor should be basis on the following Phases
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Clerk||Selected candidates will receive salary in accordance with the government rules|
Important Link Section
Q1. What is the qualification requirements to apply for Clerk post?
Ans. Candidates should possess Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised Institute with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Excluding B.A)
Q2. How many vacancies are released for GPC Bank Clerk Recruitment2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 20 vacancies are announced through this drive