District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment : District Magistrate Giridiht has posted a latest job notification on its official page for inviting eligible candidates for filling a total of 389 vacancies. Candidates who are chosen will be hired as a Chowkidar throughout the district of Giridih. According to the notification, application are being accepted from 16th October 2023 to 16th November 2023. The qualification requirements to apply, job specific, Wages ranges, selection criteria, application fee and other details regarding District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment 2023 are covered in the following section. If you don’t want to miss these opportunities must apply before the deadline.
District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment
|Organisation||District Magistrate Giridih|
|Recruitment Name||District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Application End Date||16th November 2023|
|Salary||5200 – 20200 + GP 1800/- per month|
|Activity||District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
|Date||18th September 2023||16th October 2023||16th November 2023|
Vacancy – District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|EBC – I||26|
|BC – II||19|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 50|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS category Category||Rs. 100|
Eligibility Criteria – District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Chowkidar||Candidates should have 10th pass certificate from a recognised Board|
Age limit :
- To apply for the position, candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Maximum age for the UR Category candidates – 35 years
- Maximum age for the UR/ BC/ EBC (Female) Category candidates – 37 years
- Maximum age for the SC/ST (Male/ Female) Category candidates – 40 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Offline for District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Go to the official site.
- select the career section available on the homepage.
- You must read carefully read the employment PDF after downloading the recruitment notice
- Save the application format on your computer and take a print copy of it.
- Complete the application form with required information.
- All the supporting documents should be attached with the form.
- Forward the form to the following address by registered post.
“Deputy Collector in Charge, District General Branch , Giridih, Deputy Commissioner road, office of the district magistrate, New Building, 1st floor, Paparwatand, Pin – 815301″
Selection should be basis on the following Phases
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Chowkidar||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month with GP 1800|
Important Link Section
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Q1. What is the Qualification requirements to apply for District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment ?
Ans. Candidates should have 10th pass certificate from a recognised Board
Q2. How many vacancies are released for District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 389 vacancies are announced through this drive
Q3. What is the last date of application for District Magistrate Giridih Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates must submit their form before 16th November 2023