District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment : District Commissioner Magistrate has released a latest employment notification for filling a total of 226 eligible candidates. Through this drive, candidates are chosen for the Chowkidar post. According to the notification, application are being accepted from 2nd September 2023 to 30th November 2023. The qualification requirements to apply, job specific, Wages ranges, selection criteria, application fee and other details regarding District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment 2023 are covered in the following section. If you don’t want to miss these opportunities must apply before the deadline.
District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment
|Organisation||District Commissioner Magistrate|
|Recruitment Name||District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Application End Date||16th November 2023|
|Salary||5200 – 20200 + GP 1800/- per month|
|Activity||District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment Notification 2023||End Date of Application|
|Date||2nd September 2023||30th November 2023|
Vacancy Details – District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 50|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS category Category||Rs. 100|
Eligibility Criteria – District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Chowkidar||Candidates should have 10th pass certificate from a recognised Board|
Age limit :
- To apply for the position, candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Maximum age for the UR Category candidates – 35 years
- Maximum age for the UR/ BC/ EBC (Female) Category candidates – 38 years
- Maximum age for the SC/ST (Male/ Female) Category candidates – 50 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Offline for District Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- Go to the official site.
- select the career section available on the homepage.
- You must read carefully read the employment PDF after downloading the recruitment notice
- Save the application format on your computer and take a print copy of it.
- Complete the application form with required information.
- All the supporting documents should be attached with the form.
- Forward the form to the following address by registered post.
“Office of the Deputy commissioner, District General Branch , New Collectorate Building 01 Room no 09, Gumla, Pin – 835207, Jharkhand”
Selection should be basis on the following Phases
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Chowkidar||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month with GP 1800|
Important Link Section
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Q1. What is the Qualification requirements to apply for Chowkidar ?
Ans. Candidates should have 10th pass certificate from a recognised Board
Q2. How many vacancies are released for Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 225 vacancies are announced through this drive
Q3. What is the last date of application for Commissioner Magistrate office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates must submit their form before 30th October 2023