AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment : All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced a latest employment notification on its official page https://aiimsrbl.edu.in/ for filling a total of 40 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Resident. According to the notification, online application has been accepted from 20th September 2023 and it will end on 16th October 2023. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility requirements can submit their application within the allotted time.
The eligibility requirements, selection method, application process, salary details, application fee & other important details have all been provided to make things easy for job seekers.
AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment
|Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Details||Junior Resident|
|Recruitment Name||AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 37 years|
|Application End Date||16th October 2023|
|Salary||INR. 56100 Plus NPA|
|Activity||AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment Notification 2023||Online Application process Starts Date||End Date of Application|
Vacancy – AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment
|Name of the Category||Vacancy|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 800 + 18% GST = 944/-|
|General/EWS/ OBC Category||Rs. 1000 + 18% GST = 1180/-|
Eligibility Criteria – AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must obtain MBBS degree in from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have valid registration certificate from MCI/ State medical council.
Age limit :
- Maximum age – Not exceeding 37 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||OBC Category||SC & ST Category||PwBD Category|
|Upper Age limit||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Steps to Apply Online for AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply
- The official website must be visited by official website.
- Go to the career section and find the notice.
- click on registration link after reading the terms and condition carefully.
- Add your mobile number and email ID
- Select login and enter registration credentials.
- Enter details carefully on the application form.
- Upload documents in specified manner.
- pay the required application fee.
- Before submitting the form you must recheck the errors and press the submit button.
- Keep a soft copy of the application form for further reference.
Selection for the Engagement of Junior Resident should be basis on the following Phases
- MCQ Based Written exam.
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Post name – Junior Resident
- Pay level – 10
- Pay Scale – INR. 56100 Per month + NPA. (as per 7th CPC).
Important Link Section
Q1. has the notification for AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 been released ?
Ans. Yes, the AIIMS Official published the employment notification PDF on On 20.09.2023
Q2. When is the AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 online registration process take place ?
Ans. According to the notification, the online registration procedures has been started on 20th September 2023.
Q3. How many vacancies will be made public for the AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 40 Vacancies will be made public for Junior Resident post.